Set up and use an email client program on your computer. Typically, in such programs you should specify the following settings:
- Username. In this field, specify your full email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password. The password to your email account.
- Mail server protocol. This property defines whether you want to keep copies of messages on the server or not. To keep the copies on the server, select the IMAP option. If you do not want to keep them on the server, select POP3.
- Incoming mail server (POP3/IMAP). Type mail01.domains.ch. The POP3 port is 110. The IMAP port is 143. For secured connections the port are: ports 995 (POP3S) and 993 (IMAPS)
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP). Type mail01.domains.ch. The SMTP port is 587. This server requires authentication. For secured connections the use port 465 (SMTPS).
Access your webmail
Open the URL https://webmail01.domains.ch in a webbrowser. Enter your complete e-mail-address (f.ex. email@example.com) as well as the password for this e-mail-address.